Department : Economics
2.M.A-Public Administration(UNIVERSITY of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram )
3. UGC-JRF- Economics and Public Administration
4. Ph.D-Economics- on Human development-a human rights based approach- (University of Kerala ,Thiruvananthapuram ).
Research area: Development studies; Human rights; Entrepreneurship
Main themes in published articles , books and research project: Human development ; Capabilities approach; Human rights based approach to development; Appreciative inquiry; Responsible development; Responsible public administration; Responsible globalisation; Development with identity; Social entrepreneurship.
Presentations/ Resource person.:
1.Human Rights Approach to Development .National Seminar, Dr.Zakir Hussain Studies,Madurai Kamraj University.
2. Inclusive Growth. National Seminar. Dept.of Economics, Govt.College for Women.
3. Civil Society in the era of Globalisation -Shifting frontiers. International seminar . Dept.of Economics, University of Kerala.
4.Inclusive Growth-as liberation from unhelpful help.International seminar. ICMBS-12 STMP. New Delhi.
5.Producing Visions of Entrepreneurship in the opportunity spaces for social innovations. Tenth biennial International conference. EDI.Ahmedabad.
6. Development Ethics:Transition to a more Human Economics. National seminar Dept of Economics. Panampalli Memorial Govt.College. Chalakudy.
7.Trusteeship- the underpinnings for inclusive development. National seminar. Centre for Gandhian studies. University of Kerala.
8.Institutional Agency-from the perspective of responsible well being. Dept.of Economics. Govt.College .Kottayam.
9. Public Administration- a critique of responsibility dimensions. International seminar.MDRF. New Delhi.
10.Decentralization- Kerala’s experience. National Seminar. Dept.of Political Science. Govt.College, Nedumangad.
11. Development Narratives- National Seminar. Dept.of Economics, Govt.College for Women.
12.Appreciative inquiry. public POLICY AND GOVERNANCE. International Seminar.Central University of Kerala. Kasaragod.
13. Trends in centre -state relations. Panelist. Conference of the IIPA. Kerala Branch
14.Financial Ecosystem: Exclusion in inclusion.National seminar.Dept.of Commerce., Govt.College for Women.
15. Cooperative federalism . National seminar.Dept.of Commerce., Govt.College for Women.
16.Public Health in India. National seminar.Dept of Economics. University of Kerala.
17. Development with identity-contours of human development. International seminar, ICBHRM 2016. New Delhi
18. Social Entrepreneurship in Kerala-National seminar.Dept.of Commerce., Govt.College for Women
19.Social Entrepreneurship :Dreamers who do- National seminar.Dept.of Home Science., Govt.College for Women
20.Public Service Delivery in India-transformation and beyond. National seminar.Dept.of Economics., Govt.College ,Tripunithura.
21. Rights based approach to Human Development-a perspective for responsible globalisation. International Seminar. Dept.of Law, Uty. of Kerala.
22.Emerging challenges of health sector. Dept.of Economics. University College.
23.Kerala Economy- Development in retrospect and prospect. National seminar. Dept.of Economics. Govt.Arts College.
24.Development Communication-in decoding the institutional constraints of awareness deficits in India. International seminar. Dept.of Economics. University of Kerala.
25.Urbanisation-issues and challenges. National seminar. K N M Govt.College. Kanjiramkulam.
Minor research project( UGC): Development with identity- visions and perspectives of tribals at Kuttichal .