Name : Dr Nimi Dev R
Designation : Assistant Professor
Academic Qualifications : Ph.D(University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram), M.Com First Rank (University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram), UGC NET(University Grants Commission)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9495165620
Contact Address : NANMA, T.C 27/1746-1, VANCHIYOOR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, PIN 695 035
Approved Research Guide of University of Kerala and guiding four scholars.
Number of Papers published in journals approved by Board of Studies—6
- Financial capability and Value Chain Financing: A Study among Dairy farmers in India, International Journal for Research in Engineering Application and Management, Vol.4 Issue 12, March, 2019 ISSN2454-9150 (co-authored) Impact Factor 5.834
- Banking Inclusion of Diary Farmers in India-A critical analysis of pre and post demonetisation scenario, International Journal for Research in Engineering Application and Management, Vol.4 Issue 9, December, 2018 ISSN2454-9150 (co-authored) Impact Factor 5.834
- Failures in Indian Startups: Reasons and Lessons, , Vidyaniketan Journal of Management Research, UGC Listed Journal No.62914, Sl. No.1, March 2018, ISSN 2320-3951 pg 128-136.
- Role of Payment banks in designing digital economy, Vidyaniketan Journal of Management Research, UGC Listed Journal No.62914, Sl. No.1, March 2018, ISSN 2320-3951, pg 137-143.
- A Study on Potential of Student Entrepreneurship Schemes in Government College, Nedumangad, Management Researcher, Vol. XXII No.4 Jan-March 2016, pg 47-52.
- Accessible Tourism: The Need of the Hour, The Southern Economist, Vol.54 No.20 February 15, 2016 pg 29-33. Number of books published(Chapters in Edited books)
- Foreign Direct Investment—A Source of Inflow, Capital Formation—A Search for Alternative Models fir for Kerala Economy, Edited by Dr.K Anilkumar and Dr.P.S Devakumar, B-Digest Publications, Nagercoil, 2016, pg 103-112, ISBN 978-93-84734183
- Integrated Tourism and Sustainable Development in Kerala, in Environment Tourism and Development—International Perspectives Edited by Dr.Vijayakumar Published by KITTS ISBN 978-81-924611-3-7, March 2014, pg 269-277.
- Tourism and Sustainable Economic Development-Indian and Global Perspectives Kerala Perspective on an All in one Tourist Destination, 2005, New Century Publications, New Delhi ISBN-81-7708-092-x pg-235-251.
Number of articles in Seminar Proceedings with ISBN
- Startup Villages in Kerala-A boost for the budding talents Seminar proceedings of UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Doing Business in India-Opportunities and Challenges Ahead ISBN-978-821-924688-4-6, The Cochin College, Ernakulam, August 2014 pg 210-213.
- ICT and Marketing of Tourism, Seminar proceedings of National Seminar on Rural E-Commerce in India-Emerging trends and Challenges, Government Arts College, Trivandrum, March 15-16 2012
- Financial inclusion-A myth or reality, Seminar proceedings of National Seminar on Financial inclusion-A myth or reality held at Government College, Kanjiramkulam, February pg- 162-167 ISBN-978-81-8484-264-7.
- Banking Sector in India-The Ocean of Opportunities- Explorations Seminar proceedings of National seminar on Impact of global meltdown on Indian Banking Sector-Challenges and Opportunities, Department of Commerce, Devamatha College, Kuravilangad, Kottayam, Vol.2 Issue 3 December 2011, pp-172-176 ISSN 2229-4783
- Bancassurance-Benefits and Issues, Seminar proceedings of National Seminar organised by N.S.S College, Manjeri on September 22, 23 and 24th 2011, pg-58-63.
- Role of Commercial banks in Microfinance, Seminar proceedings of National Seminar on Microfinance-Issues and Challenges, organised by Government Victoria College, Palakkad, February, 21-22 2011.
Resume: Nimi Resume