Academic Qualifications : M.Sc Botany – I Rank – 80.6% (University of Kerala)
- Qualified CSIR – JRF
- Winner of Prof.A.Abraham Gold Medal for securing the highest percentage of marks in M.Sc. degree examination in
- Botany for the year 1995.
- Winner of Prof.A.Abraham Gold Medal for securing the highest percentage of marks in B.Sc. degree examination in Botany for the year 1993.
- B.Sc Botany – III Rank – 91.7% (University of Kerala).
- B.Ed – III Rank, (University of Kerala)
- Now doing Part-time Research in the Research Centre and PG Department of Botany, Govt. College for Women, Trivandrum
Completed a Minor Project funded by UGC ( Rs. 1,20,000/-) entitled “Invitro Introduction of Polyploidy in a Diploid Banana Variety.”
Publications in peer reviewed journals:
- FTIR Spectroscopic Analysis of Biochemicals Synthesised in the Mature, Germinated and Desiccated Seeds of Vateria indica Trends in Biosciences 11(7), Print : ISSN 0974-8431, 1461-1500, 2018
- Changes in Moisture Content and Phytochemicals During Embryogeny in Desiccation-Tolerant Vigna unguiculata and Desiccation-Intolerant Syzygium cumini. Trends in Biosciences 11(7), Print : ISSN 0974-8431, 1159-1173, 2018
- Comparative analysis of the effect of silver nanoparticle and silver nitrate on morphological and anatomical parameters of banana under in vitro conditions. Inorganic and Nano-Metal Chemistry. 2017, VOL. 0, NO. 0, 1–7.
- Phytostimulatory and hardening period-reducing effects of plant-associated bacteria on micropropagated Musa acuminata cv. Grand Naine. In Vitro Cell. Dev. Biol. 2015, DOI 10.1007/s11627-015-9721-x.
- Isolation of endophytic bacteria from embryogenic suspension culture of banana and assessment of their plant growth promoting properties. Plant Cell Tiss Organ Cult. (2014) 118:57–66.
- Presented a paper entitled “FTIR Spectroscopic Analysis of Biochemicals Synthesised in the Mature, Germinated and Dessicated Seeds of Vateria indica L.” In 3-day National seminar at Govt. Arts College, TVM from 26 to 28 of March 2018.