Smt. Sarada G Muraleedharan
Smt. Sarada G.Muraleedharan.1990 batch IAS Officer. Additional Chief Secretary, Govt. of Kerala. Headed the Kudumbashree Mission of the Government of Kerala for 6 years from 2006 to 2012, and then went on to be Chief Operating Officer at National Rural Livelihoods Mission of the Ministry of Rural Development , Government of India till December 2013.
She was Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Panchayati Raj from 2014 to 2016, responsible for conceptualisaing and promoting the GPDP (the Gram Panchayat Development Plans) that put a premium on citizen participation through the gram sabha.
Served as the Director General of NIFT (the National Institute of Fashion Technology) for over two and a half years. Highlights were the restructuring of the curriculum, and anchoring four strategic projects from sizing to trend research and design incubation.
Also worked as
– District Collector, Trivandrum, Kerala
– Director Scheduled Caste Development
– Commissioner Rural Development
– Director Collegiate Education
– Director, Modernising Government Programme
– Secretary to Government, Cultural Affairs (Kerala)
– Secretary to Government, Social Welfare (Kerala)