Department of Political Science
The department is a minor one with complementary courses alone. The department provides four complementary courses to the students of B.A. Economics and History during the first four semesters. Even though the course are no major (Core), they have immense role in moulding future citizens with due understanding on various aspects of political process, Constitution of India, bases of Public Administration and the ever changing areas of International and national politics.
Courses providing through the Department
- Introduction to Political Science (2 Credits)
- Indian Government and Politics (3 Credits)
- Public Administration (3 Credits)
- International Politics (3 credits)
- Moulding future citizens with world outlook;
- Familiarize the younger generation with the basic themes of our constitution and administration;
- Enlighten them with the changing modes of national and international politics.
|1||Harilal C||Political Science||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org
|View the full profile|