Smt. Deepa Rani S
Department of Physics
Government college for women
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To undertake the value based teaching and other associated responsibility at the higher education level with great degree of maturity and understanding, carrying students to the peak of their intelligence.
Academic Qualifications :
- B Sc PHYSICS Mar Ivanios College, Tvm 1991 93.7
- M Sc PHYSICS Department of Physics University of Kerala Karyavattom 1993 II Rank 80.6
- M Phil PHYSICS Department of Physics University of Kerala Karyavattom 1996 Grade A
- SLET PHYSICS Office of the Controller of Entrance ExaminationsAccredited by UGC , NewDelhi 1997
Computer skill : Proficient in MS Word, Ms Excel, MS Power Point
Teaching experience : Total 12 years.
Area of interest : Material science
Current organization : Government College for Women, Trivandrum from 26/08/2017 till date
Previous organizations :
1. Worked as contract lecturer at University Institute of Technology, Palayam campus from September 1995 to June 2002.
2. Worked as senior grade lecturer in physics at Mohandas college of Engineering and Technolgy, Anad, Trivandrum from July 2002 to January 2011.
3. Worked as Assistant Professor in physics at Goverment Arts college from 07/02/2011 to 08/06/2011
4. Worked as Assistant Professor in physics at Central Polytechnic college, Tvm 09/06/2011 to 07/12/2016
5. Worked as Assistant Professor in physics at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technolgy, Kottayam 14/12/2016 to 14/06/2017
6. Worked as Assistant Professor in physics at Govt: Polytechnic College , Neyattinkara 15/06/2017 to 25/08/2017
Conferences and Seminars
- Refresher Course – Summer School ( Multidiscipl inary UGC – HRDC University of Kerala UGC – HRDC University of Kerala Two Weeks 09/07/2019 to 22/07/2019 2
- One Week Faculty Developm ent Programm e on Sparkling Collaborat ive Learning Online : Let’s Go Digital UGC – HRDC , University of Kerala ,in Collaboratio n with SreeAyyapp a College for Women, Chunkankad ai , Kanyakumar i District. 7 days 04/06/2020 to 10/06/2020
- One Week Online Short Term FacultyDe velopment Programm e on “ Towards a Digital Era of Teaching 7 days 12/08/2020 to 18 /08/2020 and Learning “ delivered as MOOC with four quadrants
- Seven Days Short Term Programm e on “HUMAN RIGHTS” UGCHRDC, Kannur University, Kerala in Collaboratio n with Sree UGC – HRDC, University of Kerala ,Tvm in collaboratio n with KSMDB college , Sasthamcott a 7 days 03/10/2020 to 09/10/2020
- One Week Kerala State School of 5 days FDP in Science ( Philosoph y of Science ) Higher Education Council Environme ntal Sciences, M G University, Kottayam 29/08/2019 to 02/09/2019
- MOOC Course – ” Online Learning and Content Developm ent ( with eCertificati on ) Directorate of Collegiate Education, Kerala FLAIR, Kerala Two Weeks 18/04/2020 to 02/05/2020
- ONE WEEK ONLINE PROFESS IONAL CERTIFI CATION PROGRA Kerala State Higher Education Council St Joseph’s Training College Mannanna m, Kottayam , Kerala in collaborati 12 days 18/05/2020 to 24/05/2020 MME IN LMS FOR EDUCAT ORS WITH SPECIAL FOCUS ON ONLINE EVALUA TION on with Kerala State Higher Education Council
- Online FDP on “ Statistical Mechanics “ Department of BIOTECHN OLOGY, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India PSGR Krishnamm al College for Women, Coimbatore 5 days 25/05/2020 to 29/05/2020
- Online Short term course on “ MG University, Kottayam Inter University Centre for Disability 7 days 10/06/2020 to 18/06/2020 INCLUSI VE LEARNIN G ENVIRO NMENT “ conducted through MOOC Platform Studies , MG University, Kottayam, Kerala in collaborati on with MES’S Pillai College of Education and Research , Chembur , Mumbai
- Faculty Developm ent Programm e on “ LaTex Document Preparatio n System Spoken Tutorial , IIT Bombay under PMMMNM TT Scheme Dept : of Physics, Mar Thoma College, Thiruvalla in association with Spoken Tutorial, 5 days 17/08/2020 to 21/08/2020 IIT Bombay
- Workshop for revising Syllabus of B Sc Physics of Kerala University under CBCSS. University of Kerala Govt : College for Women, Tvm One day 20/02/2018
- Workshop on Outcome based Syllabus revision of B Sc Physics , CBCSS University of Kerala Govt : College for Women, Tvm One day 16/12/2019
- 5 day training on Elemental Analysis Spark Institute of Advanced Science Department of Physics , PSMO College 5 days 08/09/2021 to 12/09/2021 and SIAS Research Forum
- Two Week online Interdiscip linary FDP/Refre sher Course on Structural Analysis using Reitveld Refinemen t Microscop ic and Compositi onal Analysis GADTLC Sri Guru Tech Bahadur Khalsa College University of Delhi 29/09/2021 to 13/10/2021
- UGC sponsored live online UGC – HRDC University UGC – HRDC University 23-06-2022 to 29-06- 2022 short term course in gender sensitizati on of Kerala of Kerala
- Internation al Conferenc e on Nanotechn ology: Opportunit ies & Challenge s ICNOC2022 Department of Applied Sciences & Humanities , Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. Polymerized SolGel synthesis and Improved Luminescence Dynamics in PVP capped MgAl2O4: Eu 3+ Nanophosphors 28/11/2022 to 30/11/2022
- CSIR sponsored National Conferren ce on Material science and Green Technolog NCMSGT2023 CSIR Noorul Islam Centre for higher Education Structure, Luminescence and Judd-Ofelt Analysis of Red Emitting MgAl2O4 : Eu 3+/ PVP Nanophosphors for pc-LEDs 9-3-2023 to 10-03-2023
- Polymerized Sol-Gel synthesis and Improved Luminescence Dynamics in PVP capped MgAl2O4: Eu 3+ Nanophosphors at International Conference on Nanotechnology: Opportunities & Challenges, ICNOC-2022 on 30/11/2022.
- Structure, Luminescence and Judd-Ofelt Analysis of Red Emitting MgAl2O4 : Eu 3+/ PVP Nanophosphors for pc-LEDs at CSIR sponsored National Conferrence on Material science and Green Technology, NCMSGT-2023 on 10-03-2023.