Department : Psychology
- Joseph, S., Thomas, M.S. & Menon, M. (2007). Elementary school mathematics curricula and cognitive development: A critical analysis. Indian Journal of Community Psychology, 3(1), 42-52.
- Smita, G. S. & Joseph, S. (2008). Content of hallucinations in psychiatric inpatients. The Psychespace, 2(2), 72-78.
- Joseph, S., Sasidharan, T. & Menon, M. (2013). “Mother, I want to marry her, but only if you wish”: A case of visual analysis to understand families in contemporary Kerala. Astha Journal of Social Sciences, 5 (2), 24-37.
- Joseph, S. & Sudhir, P. M. (in press). Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Persistent Psychotic Symptoms: Challenges in Clinical Practice.
Research Projects Undertaken:
- Minor project funded by the UGC on ‘Psychological Analysis of Popular Myths of Kerala: An Introductory Work in the Psychocultural Mapping of the Malayali Identity’- 2010-12
- Project on designing undergraduate programs granted by the Kerala State Higher Education Council-2011
- Investigator for the project on Development of Aptitude test for school students funded by ASAP, Department of Education, Govt. of Kerala- 2014 onwards
More about the faculty member
Teaching preferences: Psychotherapy, Personality, Qualitative Research, Social Psychology
- Registered as Clinical psychologist with Rehabilitation Council of India
- Member, Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists- Kerala Region